I. Basic provisions
- The processor of the personal data under the provision of Sec. 5 point o) Act. No 18/2018 Coll. on personal data protection and amending and supplementing certain acts (hereinafter referred to as „the Act“) is Poggo, s.r.o., ID: 52541363, registered seat: Bazová 2814/2, 040 22 Košice- city district Vyšné Opátske (hereinafter referred to as „the processor“).
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- The processor appointed a data protection officer. The contact details of the responsible person are: Natália Cubjaková, tel.: 0905141395
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The processor processes the personal data that you have provided to him or the personal data that the operator has obtained on the basis of the contractual performance according to your order.
- The processor processes your identification and contact details and the data necessary to fulfil of the contract.
III. The legal purpose of the proceeding and legal basis of proceeding of personal data
- The legal reason for processing personal data is:
- the performance of the contract between you and the processor under the provision of Sec.13 par. 1 point b) of the Act,
- the legitimate interest of the processor on the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial announcements and newsletters) under the provision of Sec. 13 par. 1 point f) of the Act,
- your consent given for the proceeding for the purpose of provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial announcements and newsletters) under the provision of Sec. 13 par. 1 point a) of the Act in the case if no goods or services have been ordered.
The purpose of proceeding of personal data is
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from contractual relationship between you and the processor; to order of goods, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful proceeding of the order (name and address, contact),providing personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by processor,
- sending business announcements and performing other marketing activities.
The processor performs automatic individual decision-making under the provision of Sec. 28 of the Act. You have given your express consent to such processing.
- The period of storage of personal data
- The processor shall store personal data
- For the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the processor and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- As long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, however for a maximum of 15 years period, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
- After the end of the retention period for personal data, the processor shall delete the personal data.
IV. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the processor)
- Recipients of personal data are persons:
- participating in the process of the delivery of goods/services/execution of payments on the basis of the contract,
- providing e-shop operation services (Shoptet) and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
- providing marketing services,
- processing accounting.
- The processor intends to transfer personal data to a third country (a country outside of the EU) or to an international organisation. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing service providers
V. Your rights
- Under the conditions set out in the Act you have
- the right to access to your own personal data under Sec. 21 of the Act,
- the right to rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or she pursuant to Sec. 22 of the Act, or restriction of proceeding pursuant to Sec. 24 of the Act,
- the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Sec. 23 of the Act,
- the right to object the proceeding of personal data pursuant to Sec. 27 of the Act,
- the right to data portability pursuant to Sec. 26 of the Act,
- the right to withdraw the consent to proceeding in writing or electronically, by the withdrawal sent to the address or e-mail of the processor specified in art. III of these conditions.
- In the case if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated, you have the right to file a complaint and address it to the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak republic.
VII. Conditions of security of personal data
- The processor declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The processor was taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular passwords and backups.
- The processor declares that only persons authorised by the processor have acces to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
- By sending an order from the online order form, you confirm that you were notified about the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- By checking your consent via online form you agree to these terms. By ticking the consent you confirm that you are notified with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- The processor is entitled to change these conditions. The processor will publish the new version of the Conditions of the personal data protection on his own website and at the same time he will send you a new version of that document to your e-mail address provided to the processor.
THESE CONDITIONS BECOME EFFECTIVE ON 15th December 2019.